- Do not eat grapefruits while taking erectile dysfunction drugs. It increase the toxicity of the drugs.
- The citrus from grapefruit is a great aromatherapy by increasing energy and vitality.
- Check with your doctor if you are on anti-anxiety, heart, and HIV medications because there could be bad reactions to some medications that treat these issues.
- Grapefruit could aggravate canker sores from the acidy.
- Brush your teeth after eating because the acidy can erode tooth enamel over time.
- Grapefruit beer is an actual drink.
Secret: Grapefruits are best at room temperature. They last up to 3 weeks in the fridge but keeping them out in a bowl on the table will remind you to eat them.