Everyone knows that if you’re feeling under the weather to up your Vitamin C intake which usually means drinking orange juice, taking a capsule etc, but what if we could we told you there were other foods besides the orange that pack a punch of Vitamin C?
- Red bell pepper (190 mg per cup)
- Broccoli (132 mg per serving)
- Cauliflower (127.7 mg per small head)
- Green bell pepper (120 mg per cup)
- Strawberries (84.7 mg per cup)
Secret: A medium orange provides 69.7 mg of vitamin C which is less than many other fruits and veggies.