- Fall asleep quicker by decreasing the stimulation from electronics an hour before going to bed.
- Trying to sleep with children or pets in the bed can be difficult to do. Keeping kids and pets out of the bed can increase your ability to get a goods nights rest.
- Keeping the room temperature around 65 degrees can create a great balance for a good night sleep. Keeping the body temperature stable while you sleep.
- Keep the room dark when you are trying to fall asleep. Lights from lamps, phone, tv, or computer can mess with melatonin production.
- Keep the bed for sleeping only. Try to keep from doing work, eating, or watching tv while in bed.
Secret: Sleep is important to a healthier you! Taking steps to improve your sleep can also be a step toward improving your journey to reaching your goals.