Spicy Roasted Edamame
• 1 1/4 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (Chinese Five Spice Powder)
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400.
Pat edamame dry with paper towels.
Place in a bowl and give the edamame a few squirts of cooking spray and toss to coat.
Add in spices and mix well.
Spray a baking sheet (or use parchment paper) and arrange edamame in a single layer.
Roast for 20-30 mins, flipping a few times during cooking.