- Aspartame and MSG- chemicals found in many processed foods are excitotoxins. This causes meurons in the brain to excite themselves to death. Evidence suggest they promote cancer growth and its propensity to spread.
- BCAA supplementation can significantly reduce post-workout muscle soreness and enhance recovery.
- 54% of Americans drink 1 cup of coffee everyday and 1 in 4 drink 13+ cups a week.
- 1 oz of flaxseed oil (250 calories) has nearly 15,000mg of omega- 3 fatty acids.
- Soda intake leaches calcium from bones, which contributes to lower bone mineral density and the development of osteoporosis, as well as, destroys tooth enamel
Secret: Omega-3’s in fish oil can help reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. While improving cognitive function, they also slow breast cancer development, relieve depression, and increase muscle protein synthesis.