- Aspartame and MSG- chemicals found in many processed foods are excitotoxins. This causes meurons in the brain to excite themselves to death. Evidence suggest they promote cancer growth and its propensity to spread.
- BCAA supplementation can significantly reduce post-workout muscle soreness and enhance recovery.
- 54% of Americans drink 1 cup of coffee everyday and 1 in 4 drink 13+ cups a week.
- 1 oz of flaxseed oil (250 calories) has nearly 15,000mg of omega- 3 fatty acids.
- Soda intake leaches calcium from bones, which contributes to lower bone mineral density and the development of osteoporosis, as well as, destroys tooth enamel
Secret: Omega-3’s in fish oil can help reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. While improving cognitive function, they also slow breast cancer development, relieve depression, and increase muscle protein synthesis.
Click Here to Learn More About This Topic