- .75% of the U.S population has celiac disease, thats 1 in 133 people. Then 83% of Americans are either undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
- Gluten- free food products are 242% more more costly than regular food products.
- ⅔ or 69.2% of American adults are either overweight or obese. In 2014, Mississippi was the fattest state at 34.9% obesity rate and Colorado the slimmest ate 20.7%.
- Egg Whites contain more tryptophan than turkey on a calorie- per- calorie basis.
- Cinnamon is high in antioxidants that can reduce blood clots, control blood sugar, and improve insulin sensitivity. The bonus of all this is it prevents fat gain and diabetes.
Secret: Chipotle on average uses 97,000 pounds of avocados a day. It takes 70 avocados to make a batch of guacamole.