- Free range/ cage free eggs have ⅓ less cholesterol, ¼ less saturated fat, 2x more omega-3s and 3x more vitamin E. 7x more beta-carotene than the commercially-produced variety.
- The International journal of Food Microbiology in 2010, found that 48% of fountain soda drinks contained fecal bacteria and 11% E.coli.
- On calorie-by-calorie basis, oysters provide 4x more vitamin D than skim milk.
- Chia seeds are hydrophilic meaning that they absorb water. They can absorb 9 to 10x their body weight in water.
- 29.9 million pounds of antibiotics were sold in the U.S. for meat and poultry products in 2011. That is 4x the 7.7 million pounds sold to treat sick humans.
- Red Bull and Monster combined for 80% of the total energy drink sales in 2012. That is $2.9 billion in sales, 42% share and $2.6 billion in sales at 37% share.
Secret: Dried fruit has 30 to 80% less of its vitamins and antioxidant content.
Click Here to Learn More About This Topic