- What has more sugar than a cinnabon? A 20oz bottle of Coca-Cola.
- Adding carbonation to alcohol speeds up the rate of absorption in the bloodstream, leading to quicker intoxication.
- In 2012, Starbucks used cochineal extract as red food coloring. It is made from crushed cochineal beetles and boiled in ammonia.
- Ginger can help reduce muscle pain after exercise up to 25%.
- 1 in 8 people has been employed by McDonald’s.
Secret: The quinine in tonic water causes it to glow bright blue under a blacklight.