Nutrition Facts For One Large Egg
- Calories: 77
- Carbs: 0.6 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 grams
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2.0 grams
- Total Fat: 5.3 grams
- Cholesterol: 212 mg
- Protein: 6.3 grams
- Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance)
- Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA
- Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA
- Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA
- Phosphorus: 86 mg (9% of the RDA)
- Selenium: 15.4 mcg (22% of the RDA)
Eggs are a complete protein source because they contain all 9 essential amino acids, which reside in both the egg white and egg yolk. The yolk provides many of the eggs nutrients and contain half of the eggs protein.
Secret: Eggs are low in calories and rich in very important nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.