- Stay away from diet soda and artificially sweetened beverages.
- Having about 1.5 ounces of dark chocolate a day can lower stress- hormone levels . Remember that chocolate falls in the starch category. Small amounts of high- quality dark chocolate.
- Oolong tea is antioxidant rich and helps keep cholesterol levels in check and helps digestion.
- Eating lentils and legumes can help get the natural minerals such as iron. So eating small servings every now and then can help keep defincancies from happening.
- Following that grams of fat on your profile and having healthy fats are always good.
Secret: Eating garlic supports blood- sugar metabolism and controls lipid (fat) levels in the blood. Adding garlic to fat rich foods and carbohydrates may help control some of the reactions the body has to them. Helps the immune system and wards off heart disease, inflammation, and lowers blood pressure.