- Eat starch resistant carbs such as veggies late at night. Remember no fruit after 6pm.
- Calcium is great for weight loss. It helps the body metabolize fat more efficiently.
- Get all your protein in everyday. Protein builds pac-mans that build muscle which eats fat. 80 grams a day.
- When considering your starches eating whole grains is the better option. Fiber rich foods.
- Be active at work. Stand for a few hours or just a walk around the office will help burn some extra calories each day.
Secret: Eat your eggs, the whole egg! The yolk has many metabolism-stoking nutrients like fat-soluble vitamins, your essential fatty acids and choline. Choline attacks the gene mechanism that tells the body to store fat around your liver.