- Eat what is on your profile. This will give you what your body needs to be healthy and help your metabolism.
- Drinking green tea has antioxidants that trigger the release of fat from fat cells and helps speed up the liver’s capacity for turning fats into energy. Trade the coffee in for tea.
- Have interval workouts that range from HIIT class to aerobic exercise such as running and biking.
- Using small amount of extra virgin olive oil when cooking can give you a little healthy fat that your body needs as well as help protect against other diseases. Being a monounsaturated fat, but less is always more.
- Gaining some muscle will burn the calories away. 1 pound of muscle burns 6 calories a day just to sustain itself. Having five pounds of muscle is equivalent to burning three pounds of fat in a year in calories.
Secret: Your metabolic rate decreases by 15 every year after 30. Your metabolic rate or metabolism is the number of calories you burn each day.