- Wild Alaskan blueberries are more nutritious than common blueberries
- The first avocado tree was planted in Florida in 1833
- Pepsi was not always intended to be a soft drink. It was originally touted as a healthy drink that aided in digestion.
- Watermelon was deemed Oklahoma’s state vegetable in 2007. Oklahoma considers it a vegetable because they come from the cucumber and gourd families.
- Texas produces ⅓ of all the tortillas in the United States
- Every apple in the state of Washington is hand picked every year
Secret: Hawaii is the only US state that grows coffee beans.