- Honey can be a great addition to some homemade products such as lip balm.
- It is a humectant, meaning it is capable of preserving moisture. Using this on your face and body can help keep your body moisturized.
- Used as a natural neosporin. It contains many antimicrobial properties that can help clean up cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Honey not only moisturizes the skin but it also softens it. It can be used as a great exfoliant to soften tough areas like your elbows.
- Use honey in the shower to help bring your hair back to life. It can decrease frizziness and help the hair become shiny and bright.
Secret: There are more than 300 different types of honey in the United States, each with a unique flavor and color depending on the blossoms visited by the honey bees.