Healthy Lifestyle Secrets E-Learning Classes
Hero discount Available for Military/Fire/Police/Teachers
Important! Read Course Scale Requirements Below Before Registering:
Healthy Lifestyle Secrets Class for Guided Self-Paced Learning!
Healthy Lifestyle Secrets core class is now available online for self-paced learning. This new initiative is designed to help us bring the secrets to areas where we don’t have instructors available.
The information presented in the e-learning classes is the same as the information being presented in the Healthy Lifestyle Secrets Core class, but with a little bit of a twist.
The information is presented in video format, with a new video being presented each week. Students have 1 week to watch the video and complete the course material before it is replaced with the following week’s session. Prior to each video being released, a conference call is held with your senior instructor to answer questions, address concerns, and introduce the upcoming content. Registered students receive:
- Personalized Nutritional Profile Tailored to you!
- 7 Weeks of Class Video Curriculum (1.5-2 Hours Weekly)
- 7 Weeks of Downloadable Class Modules
- 30 min Weekly Live Web Q & A with Master Instructors
- Individual Weekly Progress Report
- Downloadable You Bite it You Write It Food Tracker
- 14 Packages of Protein Supplements
- HLS Shaker Cup with patented Vortex Shaker
- Tape Measure to help accurately create your personal profile
- Live Access to Master Instructors by Text & Phone
In Order to Participate in E-Learning Courses You Must Have a Scale That Meets the Following Criteria:
- Must have a compatible scale (at minimum scale must provide weight, body fat %, and water/hydration %)**
- Must have the means to submit additional measurements on a weekly basis
- Be able to join a Live Q&A each week prior to the release of the current video lesson
- Call our office at 817-546-0097 for additional information.
**Compatible scales must provide (at minimum): Weight, Body Fat %. And Water/Hydration %. Amazon & local stores have scales for $30-$50 dollars (1byOne & Triumph are some brands students are having some affordable success with).
Please note: You will want to read the scale instructions carefully and know that if your scale comes with an App you might need to sync the app to your mobile device & scale before you will be able to access results to send to us weekly. Please call us at 817-546-0097 if you have questions.