In this corner…and in this corner
Why do we drink cow milk? Because we like it? Because why not? Well, do we have some information for you to think upon next time you or your family are hankering for a glass of cow’s milk! Goat milk is better for you. Don’t believe me? Keep reading to see why….
- Goat milk is homogenized naturally. What is homogenization you ask? Homogenization is a process done to cow’s milk to equally distribute the fat molecules so that when you purchase it, it doesn’t have milk curd or cream on top of it; homogenization also releases a free radical into your body called Xanthine Oxidase. Bad news bears!
- Cow milk sold in stores is pasteurized in order to kill any bad bacteria, but it also kills the good bacteria that aids your gut! Enzymes and vitamins A, D, and K are also eliminated. Vitamin D is added back into the milk.
- Goat milk is about 85% less allergenic
- Goat milk is easier to digest as it more closely matches the human body
- Goat milk contains less lactose, so there is likelihood of developing an intolerance
- It has a greater concentration of essential fatty acids along with higher amounts of vitamin B-6, vitamin A, and niacin
Secret: Goat milk is more popular around the world than cow milk.
Click Here to Learn More About This Topic
Click here For Even More