- Get your full 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
- Get plenty of vitamin D in everyday.
- Drink water first thing in the morning to hydrate your body for the day.
- Keep veggies or your daily fruits as snacks with you wherever you go.
- Beans are a great source of protein and fiber and are great for having chili on a cold day. Just remember that beans are starches.
Secret: Save your sleep for the night. Sleeping during the day can mess with your circadian rhythm. The bodies internal clock and can cause your metabolism not to function as well as it can.