- Alcohol use is a significant risk factor for dementia.
- Around the world, the minimum legal drinking ages range from 10 to 21 years old.
- Drinking red wine in true moderation is believed to be good for the heart. Red wine contains resveratrol. Resveratrol is a substance might help control cholesterol, preventing blood vessel damage, and stop blood clots but it still causes weight gain in the form of fat.
- Archaeologists have also found evidence suggesting that the workers who built the Great Pyramids of Giza were paid in beer.
- In a study done in 2015, research showed that blue-eyed Americans of European descent consume more alcohol than dark-eyed Americans of European descent.
- The effects associated with drinking occurs when ethanol enters your bloodstream and passes through the membranes of cells in the brain, heart, and other organs.
Secret: Muscles absorb alcohol faster than fat. Meaning that people who have more muscles and less body fat have higher alcohol tolerance.