- You will be required from time to time to work a possible weekend.
- This environment is best suited for individuals who have a wellness mindset, as we represent a wellness company.
- You will be required to pass all training segments within the first six months of employment date and will be required to complete any training asked of you.
- You’re required to be on time to work, and be dressed to meet the company dress code.
- You may be required to travel to various areas of Texas at events such as health fairs or tradeshows.
- You will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment and a background check will be completed.
- A positive attitude is required at all times.
- You are required to be a problem solver at all times.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is strongly encouraged.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office, ie. Word, Excel & PPT is required.
- You are required to know how to type, file, have appropriate phone skills, and be computer literate.
- Must be very flexible with hours.
- Must have clean driving record, and proof of liability insurance.
Additional Information: Annual salary will be determined by your experience and will be discussed in the interview process.