Eggs have a large impact all round the world here are a few ways that makes it on of the number one foods to eat.
- Eggs are one of few natural foods that produce some of the highest nutrition amounts.
- They can be cracked 100 ways.
- Along with the Sun, bright white eggs will give you a good source of vitamin D.
- Choline found in eggs helps cognitive health.
- Theory is that the first egg omelette was made in ancient Rome.
- Birth Defects can be reduced by eating eggs.
- Eggs improve night vision.
- Crushed eggshells can be used to clean stains off of pots and pans and as garden fertilizer.
- Using egg in your hair can make it soft and healthy.
- Egg is a pillar for a healthy eating because it has key nutrients like calcium, protein, amino acid, sodium and many more.
- Eggs are good for the heart.
- They can help reduces the chances of breast cancer.
- Over 50 million eggs get donated by the egg industry to help the underfed and malnourished.
- They have a low carbon footprint.
Secret: India distributed 2600 boiled eggs to 6 schools for World Egg Day in 2017.