- Eggs are loaded with protein and biotin, two nutrients needed for hair growth
- Fatty fish like salmon, herring, and mackerel are great sources of omega 3 fatty acids which are linked to hair growth and density.
- Sweet potatoes are loaded with beta carotene which converts to vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is linked to good hair health.
- Avocados are a common healthy fat consumed on a daily basis. It is loaded with fatty acids that are are crucial for hair growth.
- Sweet peppers (yellow and red) are loaded with vitamin A, a nutrient we already know provides good hair health. It is also loaded with vitamin C which helps promote collagen production which helps strengthen hair strands
Secret: Zinc is one of the best nutrients for healthy hair. Consuming foods high in zinc can definitely help grow healthy strong hair.