- Excessive worrying that persists almost everyday and interferes with daily life – making it hard to accomplish normal, everyday tasks. This is one of the most common anxiety symptoms.
- Agitated feelings that may cause a rapid heartbeat, sweating, dry mouth, and even shaking. A person with anxiety may experience these symptoms for a longer period of time than a person without anxiety.
- Restlessness, or having the constant urge to move frequently.
- Fatigue if accompanied by excessive worrying, can be a sign of anxiety. Fatigue can also be associated with other medical disorders.
- Difficulty focusing and concentrating is a symptom a majority of people have when they have been diagnosed with anxiety.
Secret: If you have one or more of the symptoms above, you may have an anxiety disorder and should seek professional help. Regardless of which type of anxiety you may have, there are many natural solutions you can use to help relieve it while working with a licensed healthcare professional.