- Kelp noodles are low carb and can be found at Whole foods or even Amazon.
- Kelp salsa is a thing. The company Barnacle Foods makes a few different flavors and kelp pickles too.
- Seaweed chips are a better option and are crispy morsels. You can find them at grocery stores or make your own.
- There is kelp seasoning that can be added to any dish. They come in easy to use shakers.
- Kelp stock or Miyeok- guk (seaweed soup) are bowls full on nutrients. Miyeok-guk is a Korean birthday tradition. It is also served after pregnancy because if its high nutrition value.
- Kelp powder can be used in many recipes or added to a morning smoothie, salad dressing, or kelp tea.
- It can be used to make desserts such as kelp carrot cake, seaweed pudding, or seaweed salt-speckled cookies.
Secret: Kelp is packed with health benefits – having these options gives you more ways to eat kelp than just using it for sushi.