- Baby spinach or dark greens are great for breakfast, lunch, dinner & even snacks!
- Avocado would be good to make a nice snack with guacamole or sliced into a salad.
- Almond or Cashew milk is a great substitute for regular milk.
- Lemons are good to add a little flavor to water or some zest to meals.
- Berries are high in antioxidants and make are a great choice to make for your fruit option.
- Eggs are one of the cleanest proteins available to the human anatomy. They can make a great addition to any meal and are packed full of nutrients that the body needs regularly.
Secret: There are always foods that are helpful to have on hand to make any meal great.